Volunteers are always needed and welcomed at Give Us Wings! There are many opportunities, from one-day administrative tasks to involvement on a more long-term basis. There is always something going on at Give Us Wings, and we need you, your skills and generosity!
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities or if you would like more information please contact Give Us Wings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-789-5607.
Give Us Wings is open to new ideas and creative approaches to volunteering and fundraising. If you do not see your niche listed below, talk to us and we will gladly custom co-create a place for you.
Here are just some of the ways you can volunteer:
- Join the Steering Committee (meets once a month in evening, and plays critical role in planning events)
- Donate items or services for our annual Silent Auction
- Donate your photography, video or graphic design expertise
- Volunteer at a Give Us Wings fundraiser (e.g. set up, registration, check out, clean up)
- Help with office-related tasks (e.g. copying, stuffing envelopes, assembling materials, organizing supplies, data entry)
- If you are a college student interested in an internship, please contact us to apply.